Thursday 13 November 2014

Now TOFT on tour in Spain

What a week! We flew out to Santander at the crack of sparrowfart this morning to take part in Fibratex   2014 over the weekend where Shirley is judging fleece and I am giving some classes on fibre etc
For a man who told his French teacher when he was ten that ' there is no point in doing this Miss- we go to Scarborough for our holidays!' I am loving every minute of our international adventures in Europe. Yeah, so we are not on holiday but who needs holidays. Give me a reason to be there and I will be there. In my day job for years I used to get to see the cities, work in the dark and get sent home as soon as the job was done. 
Now I am in the countryside on alpaca adventures making friends that last a lifetime  with an interest that is just as all encompassing and enthralling. Thank you Jesus ...and a massive belated apology to my old French teacher, now deceased,  who I put through so much pain. She was right and I was wrong but I still wish we'd learnt Spanish instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment